You probably ask, “What are some foods that start with the letter T?” When you already enter this post.
There are so many T meals, foods, breakfast, and snacks listed. However, you need to find out a little.
Almost 83 percent of names are unfamiliar to you. So, if you’re curious, keep in touch with me.
I’ve worked hard to come up with 50 unique food names for you. Simply read and enjoy the T foods list titles such as TAI, TTEOKGUK, TTEOKBOKKI, and TEMPEH.
Enjoy the T food names List.
POPULAR FOODS THAT START WITH THE LETTER T
23 Popular foods that start with T.
My number one food dish that starts with T is an authentic Korean recipe- ” Tteokguk.”
Honestly, once I tried this meal, am just fell for it. So the first dish that comes to my mind in this T foods list is Tteokguk.
A typical Korean Rice cake soup; that they must have on new year’s eve. The soup consists of Korean rice cake, minced garlic, black pepper, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, meat stock, seaweed, etc.
Let move to my nest food in this list is Tteokbokki.
I don’t know why do I am obsessed with Korean foods! Just mouth drooling foods, spicy, vibrant color makes me crave more.
Tteokbokki is a simple Spicy Korean street food dish that begins with T.
The food is prepared with rice cakes and fish cakes with soy sauce, chili sauce, and seasoning with sesame seeds.
3. TTEOK PPANG
Korean, Gluten-free sweet red bean rice cake.
Tteok Ppang is a delicious and easy-to-make cake with a rich buttery taste with a creamy texture.
4. TIM TAMS
Tim Tams is a Junk food cum snack that starting with the letter T.
This popular sandwich biscuit from an Australian table. Tim Tam is chocolate-coated biscuits with a fine layer of chocolate bed.
Tempeh is a fermented soybean cake. It is a staple food in Indonesia.
Tempeh is an outstanding root of protein in the Indonesian food menu.
6. TOM YUM
Do you want some spicy feeling in the T food series? Then try Tom Yum. It is our second-best spicy food that starts with T.
Tom Yum famous in Laos, though it is a spicy dish but has a sour after taste for lemongrass. This item is good to go with any seafood and meat dishes.
Japanese snack makes from meatballs, covered with wheat flour dough.
Takoyaki deep-fried snack serves with Takoyaki sauce, mayonnaise, ginger pickle. The meat used for Takoyaki is the minced octopus.
Tamago is a breakfast food that starts with T. It is a typical Japanese breakfast omelet.
Tangelo is a fruit that starts with T. It is a crossbreed of grape and tangerine. Tangelo is lovely juicy flesh and Yellow to reddish-orange color.
Traditional Korean ribbon-shaped sweet dish.
A salad makes with whole grain, veggies, and lemon and mint zest. Tabbouleh is popular in Lavanese cuisine.
This dish has a center on top of a pastry core, but the top is uncovered and covered with several delicious toppings, which might be sweet or salty.
The word tart comes from the French word and refers to a relatively small dessert. The idea of producing these items that begin with the letter t is still unclear.
However, the assumption is that food is layered rather than stuffed into the dough.
Tahini is a homemade paste of sesame seeds, oil and use in Middle East dishes.
Tandoori is the most popular dish in India. Tandoori basically smoked dish includes chicken, beef, roti, etc.
Another fruit that begins with the letter T. It is a citrus fruit that tends to orange, but they are small and seedless.
It is a coastal fish that is a staple food in various regions of the world. The meat of these tuna fish may be cooked in various ways, such as tuna sushi, salad, and sandwiches.
Popular Germany macaroni meal.
French herbal tea.
French dish makes of Large crab.
20. TOURTEAU FROMAGE
French cheesecake makes from fresh goat milk cheese.
21. TARTE TATIN
Traditional French Apple Pie.
A bird is famous for its tender meat. Turkey meat is an excellent thanksgiving food that starts with T.
The word Teppanyaki is used for cooking meats and fowl in Japan. Grilled meat is prevalent among many street sellers and fast food places in Japan.
ITALIAN FOOD NAMES THAT START WITH T
10 Italian food dishes starting with the letter T
1. TONNO- Tuna calls as Tonno in Italian cuisine.
2. TESTONI- Young Eel dish in Italy.
3. TACCONI- Italian pasta makes with wheat flour, egg, and bean flour.
4. TESTAROLI- Another Italian Pasta similar to a Pancake, seasoning with pesto.
5. TROTA- Rainbow Trout refers to Trota in the Italian menu.
6. TOTANO- Squid
7. TORTELLINI- Italian ring pasta stuffed with meat, cheese.
8. TRENETTE- Italian very thin flat pasta.
9. TELEGGIO- Creamy extra fat cheese.
10. TIRAMISU- Italian dessert prepares from coffee and ladyfingers.
MEXICAN FOODS THAT START WITH T
5 most Authentic Mexican food names start with T
1. TOMATILLO SALSA- Roasted green tomato salsa, typical in a Mexican dish. It is a sour sauce.
2. TOMATILLO- Mexican husk tomato ( green color and sour taste).
3. TACO– Mexican sandwich stuffed with meat, lettuce, cheese, salsa, and beans.
4. TACO PASTOR- Pork pre-marinate with onions and spices.
5. TAMALE- Tamal is a Mexican meal composed of spiced, chopped meat or vegetables wrapped in a soft corn husk containing maize dough.
Tamales are frequently offered on essential occasions in Mexico. The tradition of making tamales is passed down to the next generation.
FILIPINO FOOD DISHES THAT BEGINS WITH T
Below 10 Filipino Foods that begin with the letter T
1. TAMALES– Traditional Rice cake makes from pork, egg, and peanuts. Wrap the whole thing into banana leaves.
2. TAPA– Dried Vension
3. TUYO– Cured dried fish
4. TURON– Phillipino’s snack that begins with the letter T. It is a deep-fried spring roll.
5. TOGE– Toge or can say Togue is mung bean sprouts.
6. TINOLANG MANOK- Traditional vegetable dish begins with T. It is prepared with vegetables, broth, and chick.
7. TAHO- Taho is a drink popular among Filipinos. The drink makes of syrup and soy curd.
8. TANGHALIAN- Traditional lunch meal.
9. TINAPA- fish item where fish is grilled or smoked.
10. TAPUY- Rice wine
JAPANESE FOODS BEGINNING WITH T
Most well known 11 Japanese foods beginning with letter T
1. TAKOYAKI– Octopus meatball
2. TAMANEGI– Japanese Onion
3. TAI– expensive Japanese fish.
4. TAZUKURI– Dry soy sauce sardines with sugary flavor
5. TAKENOKO– Young Bamboo Shoot
6. TSUKEMONO– Veggies pickle
7. TONKATSU– Popular Pork cutlet
8. TOFU– Curd makes from Soybean milk
9. TEISHOKU– Traditional Japanese Meal
10. TARA– Codfish
11. TEMPURA- Typical Japanese savory snacks comprise seafood, meat, veggies coated with flour batter and deep-fried.
HEALTHY FOODS STARTING WITH T
These are the healthy foods that begin with the letter T.
Tarragon, a green short leafy plant, has enormous health benefits. Artemisia dracunculus belongs to the sunflower family. It is also known as estragon, Little Dragon.
Tarragon is mostly found in Eurasia, North America. It uses for cooking and medical purposes. Tarragon helps to reduce toothache, increase better digestion, Helps in Insomnia, etc.
Thyme is a herb that has a great aroma with some health benefits.
Thyme, Thymus vulgaris belongs to the Lamiaceae family. Thymes are related to oregano herbs.
It helps to fight against bacteria, fungus. Thyme can relieve you from migraines, Stress, and Anxiety.
Tomato is an edible fruit. Did you know this before! Botanically it is a fruit, but in culinary, it uses as a vegetable.
- Tomato, Solanum Lycopersicum belongs to the berry family. These edible spices originated in central and south America, now grows worldwide.
- The word tomato obtain from the Italian word Tomate.
- Tomato contains a high amount of vitamin C.
- It can help to boost immunity. Helps to aids in weight loss, anti-aging.
- Consumption of tomatoes can improve skin glow and hair strength.
- You can eat tomatoes raw, puree, soup, curry, grilled, roast, morning juice.
Curcuma longa belongs to the Ginger family. It is native to Southeast Asia and India. Turmeric is the root part of the plant which is used.
- Turmeric is yellow to orange in color has a strong aroma, bitter-spicy taste. It uses in versatile ways like cooking, cosmetics, Dye, folk medicine, etc.
- It is the main key ingredient in Indian cuisine.
- Turmeric has excellent antibacterial properties, anti-fungal properties. It can increase immunity, stamina, sex duration.
- It also helps in aging and keeps the heart healthy.
- It has potential benefits to reduce the risk of cancer.
Turnip, Brassica rapa belongs to the Mustard family. Turnip is a root vegetable that starts with T and is mostly seen in Europe and Western Asia.
- The word Turnip obtain from the Latin word Napus.
- It contains a fair amount of vitamin K, A, C, and Folate.
- Turnip is a handy veggie, can eat root and stem too. The stem is similar to spinach. You can take it as Raw, puree, soup curry.
- It helps to boost strength, enhance skin and hair wellness.
Tilapia is the fish from freshwater. This fish is mainly found all over the world. Tilapia relatively cheap and sweet, tender flesh.
Very easy to cook fish has some health benefits like, they are an excellent source of protein.
Tilapia carry such a good amount of Vitamin B 12, Niacin, selenium, and potassium.
BREAKFAST FOODS THAT START WITH T
Most Preferable 10 Breakfast foods starting with the initial Letter T.
1. TEA- Tea is the most preferable breakfast beverage that begins with T.
2. TAMAGO KAKE GOHAN- Japanese breakfast foods that begin with T.
3. TAYLOR HAM- Taylor Ham is processed meat, usually, eat at the breakfast table in New Jersey.
4. TOUTON- Traditional breakfast meal in Labrador
5. THRODKIN- England’s breakfast meal
6. TIAN MO- Traditional breakfast soup of Chiana.
7. TOMATO OMELETTE- Common breakfast food in Maharastra, India.
8. TOMATO JUICE- Popular breakfast drink in the USA.
9. TRIPLES- American breakfast cereals
10. TONY’S CINNAMON KRUNCHERS- Breakfast cereals from Kellogg’s
SNACKS THAT START WITH T
2. TURKISH DELIGHT- cookies of dry fruits, Turkey
3. TOASTER PASTRY
4. TAIWAN SUNCAKE– Maltose dessert, Taiwan
5. TAMAGOZAKE– Raw egg shake, Japan
6. TEJUINO– Fermented corn cold drink, Mexico
7. TOSTONES– Double fried plantain, Latin America
8. TRAIL MIX- Healthy snack, a mixture of dried fruits, nuts, granola
9. TOTOPO- Corn made flatbread, Oaxaca
10. TORTILLA- Corn and wheat made flatbread
FRUITS THAT START WITH T
· Tompkins King apples
· TAYLOR’S PEAR
· TART CHERRY
· TACHIBANA ORANGE
That’s all for today.
Do you want to try one of them? It’s pretty intriguing the next time you eat and know every detail about the dish.
Foods beginning with T are all distinct and taste different from one another. My favorite vegetables are Tteokguk, Tomatoes, and Tilapia.
Please let me know what will be yours. If you know any T food names, please leave a comment. So, I may add them to another one.
The next -“Food name start with Only U”