Food games are fantastic battles that positively affect the names of many foods. You can also impress your friends. Don’t bother looking for foods that start with N if it’s difficult for you.
So many foods that begin with N will list below, such as NORI, Nakji- bokkeum, Naan, Nougat, Nabemono, and so on.
Congratulation in advance, After reading this article, you’ll win the food game. Now you’re the pro food name gamer.
I assure you no one will knock you the food game challenge.
See At A Glance
YUMMY+AWESOME FOODS THAT START WITH N NAME LIST
There is a huge list of yummy awesome list foods that begin with the letter N. I’ll tell their name and where are the N food famous!
Let’s start; Our first food dish that starts with N is Nakji- bokkeum.
It is basically an octopus-oriented food dish and most popular in Korea.The octopus bite-size chopped and seasoning with some vegetables like- carrots, cabbage, onions, and leek. Then the meat of octopus marinade with Korean Gochujang, Soy sauce, minced garlic, sugar & salt.
The marinated octopus and veggies stir fry and serve with clam stew take with kimchi. Believe me, the combination of items enhances the taste three times more.
Our second world-famous food item is NEAPOLITAN PIZZA, also beginning with N.
2. NEAPOLITAN PIZZA
Neapolitan pizza is always awesome tastes no matter what. Best pizza till now and Hereditary to Italy.
The process of making this pizza is also impressive. Use high-quality flour, fresh tomatoes, and prepare traditionally.
Naan is flatbread and popular throughout India. The flabby bread makes from flour, yeast, yogurt, dried milk, salt, sugar, Milk, etc.
Naan goes with any chicken recipe. It has several varieties like- garlic naan, butter naan. The taste of each Naan is unique and incomparable.
You must try Naan if you visit India.
Nori mainly seaweed; which has been a staple of Japanese cuisine since ancient times. It looks like a dark green flat, thin sheet.
Nori uses for wrapping sushi and onigiri, one of the Japanese foods.
Nougat very popular sweet snack in Italy, Middle East, Spain, France.
While each location has its own particular flavor. Typical nougats usually formed of beaten egg white blended with roasted nuts including almonds, pistachios, walnuts, and hazelnuts with natural honey.
These are my top 5 yummy food dishes that begin with L.
Do you know Noodle originated in China? They used to make noodles with unleavened dough. Then the dough stretched, cut in a long string, refrigerated for long-term use.
Now noodles are the staple food in many cuisines like- Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Italian pasta. But all vary from different cookery.
Natto is fermented soybeans typically eat as Breakfast in Japan. It has a strong pungent smell and sticky texture. Natto serves with Krashi Japanese mustard, onion, and Tare sauce.
Nabemono is a Squid-based dish that popular name in Japan.
It is a Japanese hotpot meal/ Stew flavor that includes Kombu, Tare, Yudofu, soy sauce, dashi, Vegetables, etc.
9. NUT BUTTER
Nut butter or the yummy peanut butter purely make from nuts. Nut butter popular across the world but Originated in Canada.
The United States is a highly consumed country of nut butter. Nut butter has several health benefits like rich in protein, vitamins, and dietary supplements.
Our number ten yummy food that begins with the Letter L is new England clambake.
10. NEW ENGLAND CLAMBAKE
Traditional seafood dish in New England But originated in the US. It’s made by steaming mussels, clams, crabs, lobster, and quahogs with maize, seaweed, and vegetables on top. The most common name of New England clambake is Clambake which prepares at festivals.
Nanbanzuke is a marinated fish dish that popular in Japan. The Japanese Jack Mackerel and Wakasagi smelt fishes are previously marinated with vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, and carrot. You can also call it to pickle fish.
There are plenty of N foods available in the Japanese kitchen.
Here my another alphabet Healthy food list starting with J.
List of Breakfast meal that starts with N
1. NASI GORENG
Nasi goreng is an Indonesian and Malaysian breakfast dish. The common ingredient is fried rice with poached, meat and vegetables. There is a wide variety of Nasi goreng dishes.
2. NASI LEMAK
Nasi Lemak originated in Malay. It is a national breakfast dish in this country. The rice steam in coconut milk, and pandan screwpine leaf. Add some side dishes like anchovies, sambal, cucumber, and so on.
Japanese breakfast recipe.
Nuchinunde Karnataka’s ( India) breakfast meal that makes from steam lentil dumplings.
5. NEER DOSA
Neer Dosa is one of the simplest and healthiest breakfasts that begin with the letter N.The Dosa makes from rice batter. The batter does not require any fermentation.
Neer Dosa is a popular breakfast dish in Karnataka ( India). It is a gluten-free, vegan recipe. The word Neer comes from the Tulu language and means “water,” and the batter is more watery than regular Dosa batter.
Nutri-Grain is a popular breakfast cereal made by Kellogg Company.
The cereals make from wheat, corn, oats and give a shape like a brick.
7. NUTTER BUTTER
Nutter Butter is a peanut butter biscuit, made by Nabisco American Company. It generally eats at morning breakfast.
Nsima is an African staple Porridge. The chief ingredients are cornmeal and white maize.
9. NASI PECEL
Nasi Pecel is a traditional breakfast meal in East Java. The perfect healthy alliance of rice, Sambel Pecel, and steamed veggies.
MEXICAN FOODS THAT START WITH THE LETTER N
These are all famous and popular food dishes found in Mexican cuisine. Below all Mexican foods are starting with N.
1. NACHOS– Nachos is an appetizer from Northern Mexico. The tortilla chips are coated with blended cheese. Nachos serve with hot sauce or sometimes barbecue sauce.
2. NOPALITOS– Nopalitos’ main ingredient is fresh Nopal ( spanish Opuntia cacti and it’s pad). Nopalitos sometimes eat breakfast salad or lunch soup and dinner meal as well.
3. NUMEX BIG JIM PEPPER- Largest Mexican chilis.
4. NICUATOLE– It is a traditional desset sweet in Oaxaca. Makes from grounded maize, mango, coconut, pineapple, and sugar.
5. NARANJA AGRIA- Mexican suor frits and similar to orange.
6. NAVAJO TACO- The taco make from fry bread and eat with honey or as your favorite.
7. NACATAMALES– It is a snack that traditional in the Nicaraguan region. The main ingredient is Corn. Nacatamales makes from raisins, almonds, carrots, grains, and corn.
8. NAGADA- Mexican ground nuts’ sauce
9. NOPAL- Edible cactus.
10. NATILLAS- It is a custard cake flavor with cinnamon and nutmeg.
NAMES SOME ITALIAN FOODS THAT BEGIN WITH N
Below all Italian food items are beginning with N.
1. NEGRONI– Italian beverage that starts with N. It is a combination of Gin and Campari.
2. NOCE DI COCCO- Coconut
3. NOCE MOSCATO- Nutmeg
4. NOCI- Nuts
5. NEVEGAL- Italian Cheese
6. NOSTRANO GRASSO- Another popular Italian Cheese.
7. NUTELLA- It is an Italian company that produces many food products and Specially sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread.
8. NASELLO AL FORNO- Italian baked Hake.
9. NIZZA- It is Barbera grape wine.
10. NEBBIOLO- Italian red wine.
11. NOCCIOLINI DI CANZO- Italian dessert pastry.
12. NDUJA- Spicy spreadable pork sausage famous in Calabria.
13. NEAPOLITAN ICE-CREAM- It is world-famous ice cream that has three different layers with a different flavor.
ASIAN FOOD DISHES THAT BEGIN WITH L
These foods are in different parts of Asian countries. The list of Asian foods that begin with L.
1. NIGIRIZUSHI- Nigirizushi or Nigiri means “two fingers”. A cluster of sweet and salty vinegar rice is topped with little, thinly sliced raw fish. This dish originated in Kanto, Japan.
2. NOON- NOKHODCHI/NAN-E NOKHODCHI- It is a Persian chickpea cookie.
3. NAENGMYEON– Flour and starch handmade popular Korean Noodles.
4. NAKHOD POLO- It is a famous Persian and Iranian Rice dish. Saffron, dried dill, and peas are incorporated into the rice. Also translated in rice with chickpea.
5. NAEM KHULUK- Thai fermented sticky rice pork sausage. Naem khuluk eat as salad.
6. NIKUJAGA– Japanese love to eat stew. Nikujaga one of them. They make it with soy sauce, meat, onions, and tubers.
7. NATTO– A typical Japanese loves Natto to have their breakfast meal. It is fermented soybeans.
8. NUEA PHAT BAI YIRA- It is a typical fried dish on the Thai menu. Nuea makes from beef and African basil.
9. NIZAKANA– A simmered fish dish that favorite in Japan. The fish cook in rice wine ( sake) and soy sauce.
10. NIHARI– It is a Pakistani spicy beef stew along with bone marrow.
11. NARGESI KOFTA- Famous Persian breakfast meal makes with spinach and egg poached.
12. NAM SUP- This is a light stock in Thai cuisine; that typically serves among Thai biriyani, Thai chicken rice. Nam sup simmered with either chicken meat/pork or only vegetables.
INDIAN FOODS THAT START WITH N
These are all Indian food names that start with the letter N and are found all over the country.
1. NAVARATTAN KORMA– Navarattan korma North Indian vegetarian dish. Mainly nine main ingredients put in this recipe. It makes from different veggies and vegetable help to boost our immunity.
2. NEERA– Indian drink obtains from Palm sap extract.
3. NAMKEEN– Namkeen is a salty Indian snacks appetizer makes with different ingredients. The name Namkeen is derived from Hindi words that mean salt. Indian loves to eat namkeen with teas. Here some tea that helps to get rid of Headache.
4. NANDU OMELETTE- It is a South Indian omelet makes with chopped crab and various Indian spices.
5. NARALACHI VADI- It “s also name Coconut Vadi in Maharastra. Naralachi Vadi is a sweet typically make from coconut and sugar syrup.
6. NAMAK PARA- Indian crunchy salty snacks.
7. NANKHATAI– Nankhatai is a sweet-salty snack makes from ghee, green cardamom, besan, yogurt.
8. NEYYAPPAM- Another sweet snack that starts with N-word. Neyyappam is a Kerala snack makes from ghee, jaggery, and rice flour.
9. NAAN- Indian flabby flatbread.
WHAT SNACKS THAT START WITH N?
1. NIKUMAN– Japanese pork buns.
2. NIAN GAO- Chinese new year’s cake.
3. NUGGETS- Nuggets are a popular snack item across the world.
4. NACHOS- Mexican appetizer
5. NASTER– Indonesian cookie biscuit filled with pineapple jam.
6. NAZOOK- Armenia buttery Pastry
7. NUN’S PUFFS- Buttermilk Pastry popular in France.
8. NUNT- Jewish sweet appetizer to celebrate Purim Festival.
9. NYONYA CHANG- Indonesian Snacks typically filled with grounded pork, roasted peanuts, and candied winter.
10. NGO HIANG- Chinese Indonesian savory snacks make with five-spiced, seafood.
11. NAGASARI- Indonesian Traditional rice cake filled with banana, and wrapped in banana leaves.
12. NORMAN TART- Norman Tart is a Normandy dessert.
13. NOUGATINE- French pastry mixture of caramel and almonds.
RECOMMENDED – SNACKS THAT START WITH A
AFRICAN FOODS WORDS THAT START WITH N
All foods’ names are beginning with N.
1. NATILLA- Cornstarch custard seasoning with cinnamon and butter.
2. NDOLE- A stew dish consists of Ndoleh, nuts, beef, and fish. Ndole is a national dish of the Cameroonian region.
3. NINOS ENVUELTOS- Traditional rice dish includes beef cabbage finely coiled all over and simmered in tomato sauce.
4. NKWOBI- The dish makes from calabash nutmeg,utazi, palm oil, and cow’s feet.
5. NORMAN TART- Popular tart filled with almond, sugar, apple, and top with egg.
6. NSHIMA– African cornmeal
OTHER RELATED QNA ON “N” FOODS
Q1. WHAT IS A FRUIT THAT STARTS WITH N?
There are a few fruits that starting with N. like-
- NERE- African locust
- NEEM FRUIT
- NAGEIA- Asian Bayberry native to China and Japan.
- NUTMEG- use to make jam, jelly.
- NONDA PLUM- Native to Australia
- NAGEIA NAGI FRUIT- Native to china
- NECTACOTUM- Hybrid fruit of
- NAARTJIE- Native to China
- NANCE FRUIT- Native to the tropical region
- NARANJILLA- Native to South Africa.
- NATAL PLUM- Native to southern Africa.
- NASHI PEAR- Mostly found in Japan, Korea, and China.
- NUNGU FRUIT- Native to India. Similar to wine palm.
Q2. WHAT ARE SOME VEGETABLES THAT BEGIN WITH THE LETTER N?
These 5 vegetable names start with the N. I hope this will help you to complete the challenge.
- NAPA CABBAGE- Native to china.
- NEW ZEALAND SPINACH- Contain a great amount of vitamin C.
- NOPAL- Edible cactus in the US, Mexico.
- NORI- Japanese edible seaweed.
- NEW MEXICO CHILE- Mexican Capsicum.
Q3. WHAT IS A BREAKFAST FOOD THAT STARTS WITH N?
There are plenty of breakfast dishes begin with N such as-
- NATTO, NASI LEMAK, NUCHINUNDE, NEER DOSA, NUTRI-GRAIN, etc. I have mentioned them in detail. Make sure you read that section above.
Q4. WHAT MEXICAN FOOD STARTS WITH N?
- NATILLAS, NUMEX BIG JIM PEPPER, NARANJA AGRIA and NACHOS, etc.
Q5. WHAT FOODS START WITH N FOR KIDS?
Not only one food name that begins with N for kids. More than five foods present for kids and if you give them, they will happy.
Q6. WHAT FOODS IN JAPAN HAVE N IN THEM?
Japan has lots of foods that have N in them, such as
- Napa cabbage
Q7. WHAT FOODS START WITH N END WITH I?
- Naralachi Vadi
Q8. PICNIC FOODS THAT START WITH N?
- Nashi Pear
- Naan bread
- Navel Orange
Those are the top five+ picnic foods name that starts with N.
Q9. FOODS THAT START WITH NA, NON, NUT, NG, NIC, NO, AND NE?
- NA- Nachos, Naan, Navel orange, Nashi Pear, Naralachi Vadi, Nagasari, Nankhatai, Nageia, Napa Cabbage, Natal Plum
- NON- Nonpareil, Nonda plum,
- NUT- Nuts, Nutmeg, Nutty Bars, Nutmeg melon,
- NO- Noodles, Nougat,
- NE- New york pizza, new England spinach, Newburg sauce, Nectarine, Neep, Nellikai
That all for today.
What do you think about our unique foods that start with N name list? I hope this will help you to explore new N foods names and also Take any challenges like what foods begin with N.
Among all these my all-time top five favorite foods are Nuggets, Noodles, Naan bread, Nuts, Napa Cabbage, and Nakji- bokkeum.
What is yours tell me in the comment box?
If you don’t want to stop here, you can continue reading our a to Z food series. Each alphabet contains more than 50 unique foods names.
What Next – Foods that start with O name list
Written By- Saikat Bera